We aim to treat our patients courteously at all times and expect our patients to treat our staff in a similarly respectful way. It is your responsibility to keep your appointments, inform us of your past illnesses, medication, hospital admissions and any other relevant details.
- Please treat all surgery staff with respect, we are all following the Doctors instructions.
- Do not ask for information about anyone other than yourself.
- Only request an urgent appointment is appropriate. Home visits are for the housebound and night visits are for emergencies only.
- Please always cancel your appointment is you are unable to attend.
- Please be punctual, but be prepared to wait if your own consultation is delayed by an unexpected emergency.
- You will be advised of the expected length of time to wait.